US Marijuana Party

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Drug Czar Blames Canada for Pot Problems

U.S. drug czar John Walters said that illicit imports of potent Canadian pot are contributing to increases in marijuana addiction among American youth, the National Post reported March 11.

Walters called on Canada to crack down on marijuana growers. "The question that is always on our side of the border, and on theirs, when these problems arise is: 'How many more people will suffer until we are able to change the trend line?'" he said.

2 Comments:

  • I guess it's an example of selective senility when ol' Johnny Pee forgets to mention that the RCMP says only about 2% of Canuck weed squeeks past the border into the US.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • I owned rental property in Connecticut.

    I was informed that if 3 drug arrests were made on my property my property could be seized under the nuisance statute.

    So, in order to keep my property, I was expected to be a narc.

    Teens swilling alcohol selling heroin, crack cocaine, and occasionally marijuana, told me if I interfered with their 24 hour a day business, Connecticut State Police would arrest me.

    What??!!!

    I guess police were bent on closing two bars in Stafford Springs, CT. Those two owners weren't making pay offs and bribes to the selectman in town and were competition.

    The Drug War is about stealing cash and assets from whomever they can be taken from.

    The court system and police have replaced armed thugs and the Mafia.

    By Blogger The Stark Raving Viking, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home