US Marijuana Party

Monday, February 13, 2006

Parents Face Pot Charges After Teen Turns Them In

ChallengerNKY.com, KY
02/12/06

HEBRON - A Northern Kentucky couple are facing drug charges after their son told police about their alleged pot use.

John Williams, 51, and his wife, Jennifer, 36, were arrested after investigators said the couple's 16-year-old son told Boone County High School Resource Officer Rick White details of his parents' alleged home-based, marijuana-growing operation, the Boone County Sheriff's Department said.

The couple was charged with cultivating marijuana, possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.

"The 16-year-old son of these two...says, 'I'm tired of the lifestyle. I'm tired of them growing dope in the house. I'm tired of them having dope in the house. And I'm tired of them using dope in the house,'" Deputy Tom Scheben said.


I suspect he will quickly tire of being a ward of the state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home