US Marijuana Party

Monday, August 21, 2006

This Weeks Media Appearances

On Tuesday, August 22 6:10 pm I will be a guest on Head On Radio Network with host Bob Kincaid.

Mr Kincaid is I'm a native Alabamian now living in West Virginia. During the show we will discuss my candidacy and my overall vision for bringing true liberalism back to life in the Deep South, a topic that's very near to the good folks at the Head-On Radio Network. One of their primary missions is to offer a forum where southern liberals can be heard.
The interview will stream from HERE

On Thursday, August 24, I will be doing an interview with WAUD 1230 AM out of Auburn, AL beginning at 12:20 p.m. I believe we will be taking live calls at the end of the show. This station does not appear to have an online presence. If someone finds one please let me know. If you are out of the listening area I will do my level best to get a copy of the show before I leave and get it online.

I also have a couple of appointments in Montgomery and Birmingham before weeks end.

If you can make a contribution toward the cost of fuel that would be most helpful and very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home