US Marijuana Party

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pot TV & CC sites to close temporarily

This just in from Chris Bennett at Pot TV
CC, Pot TV Sites will go down at 5pm PST. Our streaming provider Peer 1 had to cancel our service as they could no longer handle the masive attack of packets coming into their main pipe. Check norml.ca for updates.

Hopefully we can overcome this as Pot-TV and CC have been the best meeting place for active pot activists ever.

If not, we will be back in one form or another.

Peace and Good Will
Chris Bennett



That's correct.

There will be no access for around 3 to 5 days.

Please pass this information along to anyone else who may not find out in time!
Marc Emery


This is a very sad day for me. Pot TV and Cannabis Culture forums have been my home on the internet for over two years now. I met my mentor Marc Emery on the CC forums and everything I have ever done activism wise is recorded there. Hopefully this is temporary. Crazy world we live in today.

1 Comments:

  • Good Morning Loretta, and all other Freedom loving people.

    I am a long time listener of 'Coast to Coast AM'. Tonight's guest was Dr. John Abramson, an instructor at the Harvard Medical School, to discuss the status of the U.S. health care system and his new book 'Overdosed America'. I also have my own blog that I had to make a post of what Dr. John Abramson reported about the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA. Below is what I posted on my blog.

    Subject: The Pharmaceutical Industry's BRIBES!

    Yes I am a pro marijuana Preacher if anyone does not like it then take it to the maker to let Him know that He was wrong to make marijuana. I guess you would want America's legal drug pushers offer their potent concoctions for our kid's consumption without having to prove that they are safe or effective for pediatric use.So who's fault is this? You and I for leting our elected representatives and those of the Food and Drug Administration taking the legal BRIBES that the pharmaceutical industry love to hand out for running false or misleading commercials even as the drug ads filling our TV screens, radios, and magazines have multiplied. Of course, it could just be that the drug companies have all joined the Boy Scouts and are now being meticulously honest and trustworthy. Take a look at Dr. David Graham, the Food and Drug Administration scientist who publicly criticized the agency's approach to drug safety said he was facing pressure to transfer to a different job in the FDA "What they want to do is move me out of drug safety into the office of the commissioner, where I will basically be exiled and won't be able to do drug research,". This Preacher would rather have marijuana that God created than any other prescription painkiller from Merck & Co., or any other legal drug pusher paying out legal BRIBES. The best way to take care of a tyrannical government that force 'We The People' is to use the law of our land called The Second Amendment in the Constitution of The United States of America. Now we can find out if my front door will get kicked down by some Jacked Booted Thug's saying "Rev. Smith you are under arrest for..."

    By Blogger Rev. James E. Smith, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home