US Marijuana Party

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

13-year-old girl strip searched


Strip Search Posted by Hello

Grass Valley police were called to the center Friday at about 8:30 p.m. by center volunteer staff, who reported that they were holding a student who had been caught with marijuana at the dance, Hooker said. The girl had allegedly been seen smoking marijuana by security volunteers.

Officers spoke with the girl and cited her for possession of marijuana.

"While the officer was talking to her, she said she was made to strip in front of a female chaperone and told (if she did not), the police would be called," Hooker said. "She stripped at least to the bra, because that is where she had the marijuana."

Read More Here

Why weren't this little girl's parents called to handle this situation? What kind of SICK FREAK thinks it is ok to humiliate and degrade 13-year-old little girls in such a fashion?

4 Comments:

  • GRRR GRRR Call out the Militia to clean house

    Amendment 2 A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    Comment: The Second Amendment protects the right of the people to own weapons for it is clear under this amendment the federal government can not ban firearms anywhere, this law is to enforce our freedom from a tyrannical government at all levels.

    By Blogger Rev. James E. Smith, at 2:46 PM  

  • I went to Cedar Cliff high school in central PA.
    About 1990-91 i was in 10th grade.I was on a field trip to a swiming pool for gym class.now i didnt know how to swim well and i tried to tell the instructors but they wouldnt listen to me, they put me out in the deep end and we started warming up swinging around
    we then had to play ball, well i wasnt good at swinging and i was seriously stresed out,so my vains were sticking out.After all that was over when i got back to high school they kept me from riding the school bus and took me to a room to search me.i dont remember talking much but for comands to these people,one was the priciple and the other was the gym teacher
    they wouldnt talk to me they search me a called my dad
    they were checking for drugs
    I dont know how well i can explain my person
    i was nerdy into computers only had a few things of close hard to where the same shirt twice in one week
    got picked on allot i know i looked good but for a few blemishes had a good even clean look but i was strange i do believe i liked to use swear words allot but got average grades by then but ubove average in computer class math also but i think that was messed up by a football player most of the year nuts.
    bad shit shitty school
    OH YES THIS IS THE bEST PART
    I belived all the bullshit say no to drugs dont smoke i think i even allmost believed the no sex part
    I was so clean but for pepsi and junk food im sure now that in 31 i didnt look or act like a person on drugs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

  • hell, i know a friend that got suspended from school cause he had cigarettes in his car!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

  • I know how this girl feels, the same thing happened to me 4 years ago. It is horrible and no little girl should have to go through something like that. I only hope that the courts deliver justice to this girl, even if they didnt for me.-- Vana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home