US Marijuana Party

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Alabama Debates Gay Marriage Ban


Alabama's Gay Marriage Ban Debate Posted by Hello

A few nights ago I happened to catch For The Record on Alabama Public Television and that night featured an in-depth look at the issue of a gay marriage ban. Half of the show is a debate between


Representative Alvin Holmes (D-Montgomery) Posted by Hello

and


Representative Gerald Allen (R-Tuscaloosa) Posted by Hello

I have not seen anything this fantastically entertaining in a very long time. Representative Holmes is a RIOT and he nails Representative Allen to the wall.
Authentic, Colorful, Alabama Politics at their FINEST!!

WATCH IT!!
(windows media file)

3 Comments:

  • The debate is a howler! Alvin nails Gerald to the wall. Very entertaining and a righteous high five for Representative Alvin Holmes.

    By Anonymous Marc Emery, at 7:28 PM  

  • Outstanding show! The governmental hate program against gays is just another form of ZERO TOLERANCE, which has crept into every nook and cranny of our society. Ain't nobody gonna fix it but US, folks.

    By Blogger Rev. Ben Power, at 6:29 AM  

  • I spent all of today lobbying in the legislature on various bills relating to ballot access and proportional representation.

    One of the very first people I saw when I got there was Rep. Gerald Allen....and I knew as soon as he saw me that he knew who I was.

    In fact, almost every time I turned around today he seemed to be looking at me. And he didn't look realy happy to see me.

    I guess he has been reading the blog or listening to me on the Morning Show.

    What a HOOT!!

    By Blogger Loretta Nall, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home