US Marijuana Party

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Alabama Debates Gay Marriage Ban


Alabama's Gay Marriage Ban Debate Posted by Hello

A few nights ago I happened to catch For The Record on Alabama Public Television and that night featured an in-depth look at the issue of a gay marriage ban. Half of the show is a debate between


Representative Alvin Holmes (D-Montgomery) Posted by Hello

and


Representative Gerald Allen (R-Tuscaloosa) Posted by Hello

I have not seen anything this fantastically entertaining in a very long time. Representative Holmes is a RIOT and he nails Representative Allen to the wall.
Authentic, Colorful, Alabama Politics at their FINEST!!

WATCH IT!!
(windows media file)

2 Comments:

  • The debate is a howler! Alvin nails Gerald to the wall. Very entertaining and a righteous high five for Representative Alvin Holmes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

  • I spent all of today lobbying in the legislature on various bills relating to ballot access and proportional representation.

    One of the very first people I saw when I got there was Rep. Gerald Allen....and I knew as soon as he saw me that he knew who I was.

    In fact, almost every time I turned around today he seemed to be looking at me. And he didn't look realy happy to see me.

    I guess he has been reading the blog or listening to me on the Morning Show.

    What a HOOT!!

    By Blogger Loretta Nall, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home