US Marijuana Party

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Marijuana Growers Wanted by State Police


KY - Police are reaching out to the public in their effort to find marijuana growers!

"Wanted posters" are available through Kentucky State Police. The forms allow you to report illegal marijuana growers anonymously. There is a space to list the name of the grower, along with his or her address and a description of the home.

The information can be mailed to an address on the form or called into 1-800-DOPE-TIP.

Click here for a printable form.


  • Number one use for this:
    Find the home address of your local sherriff or DA.
    What a dumb idea. I think I'll move to a place where nosy neighbors aren't given incentive to report me for GARDENING.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home