US Marijuana Party

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Records: Man begged for his life

Ludmilla Lelis
Orlando Sentinel, FL
02/14/06

DAYTONA BEACH -- On the night he died, the 53-year-old homeless man tried to plead with his attackers, according to newly released records.
---------
Five teenagers were arrested in connection with Roberts' slaying, at a campsite in the woods near Holly Hill.
---------
Several of them smoked marijuana, according to the interviews.
---------
Spurgeon, during his interview with police, offered some insight into why Roberts was killed. "I guess we were too high, and acted stupid," he said. "I wasn't trying to kill him. I just wanted to hit him."


Yep, I know pot always gives me an uncontrollable urge to murder homeless folks. In fact, that's the only reason I smoke it. Sometimes I might get some low-potency pot that only makes me feel like maybe slapping around some guy who is behind on his rent. But give me some good stuff and it's Look Out Homeless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home