US Marijuana Party

Friday, March 24, 2006

Boobs & Panties...Who Knew?

Over the last two weeks my web traffic here, and at the U.S. site and on the campaign site has skyrocketed.

This is all due to the mere mention of boobs and panties. For the complete story please READ THIS.

I have been attempting to keep up with the numerous sites that are carrying this story. I know there are others out there running it and I wanted to say thanks for the coverage and Welcome to the new readers.

I have a simple request.

If you are reading this blog and the stories about the boobies and panties made you laugh then make a $1 contribution to my campaign.
If everyone reading over the last two weeks had contributed $1 then I would have enough money to finance ballot access and the rest of my entire campaign for Governor of Alabama. It really is that simple.

So, if you read about my adventures and laughed, if you just discovered that I exist and you support my run for Governor, like my ideas or simply enjoyed looking at my boobs then help a sister out.

Contributions above one dollar are also greatly appreciated. Anyone wishing to use regular post may send contributions to:

Nall for Governor Campaign
4633 Pearson Chapel Rd
Alexander City AL 35010


In Liberty,
Loretta Nall
Vote Nall Y'all...It's Just Common Sense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home