US Marijuana Party

Monday, February 07, 2005

Blogging from Palm Beach

I am just beginning my real investigative work down here in Palm Beach as I arrived yesterday afternoon and had to get settled in.

I am about to head out to Military and 10th to scout out the John I. Leonard High School. I learned that it has a large concentration of hispanic students and is lower to middle income, whereas the other schools are largely white and are middle to upper income.

Thats about what I expected to find.

I am going to have some various things printed up today and contact all of the media that has expressed interest in this story and see if I can talk to any of the kids.

I'll report back when the day is done.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I went to that highschool. What are you investigating?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 AM  

  • I am investigating the undercover sting where police officers posed as students and tricked a bunch of kids into selling them dime bags and now those same kids are being charged as adults and facing 15 years in prison.

    If you are still in this area and woould like to help then give me a call at 334-415-9174

    By Blogger Loretta Nall, at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home