US Marijuana Party

Friday, March 11, 2005

Silly Cops!!

I went to the store to get the kids a snack earlier and two Coosa Co. Sheriff's cars were outside and two deputies were grazing at the snack bar inside.

As it happens, I was wearing my USMJP shirt today and as soon as I walked in one of them said under his breath "something ...something...Wearing a marijuana party shirt"
I could hear the sneer in his voice.

I turned around and said,

"Hello Officers How y'all doin today?"
"I'm Loretta Nall President of the US Marijuana Party and Libertarian Candidate for governor of Alabama next year. If I am elected I intend to legalize marijuana and treat all other drug use as a health and social issue. Won't that make your jobs a lot easier?"

I then dropped two business cards on their table and told them to have a nice day.

These goons were STUNNED. They both turned about 15 shades of red and looked like they wanted to crawl under the table. I guess they expected me to try and hide my shirt or run away so that they would have a reason to search my car.

I'm well known at that store as I used to work there and it just so happens it was packed with friends and supporters who had a wonderful giggle at the cops expense.

Damn Life is an absolute GAS sometimes!!

1 Comments:

  • keep up the good work, loretta

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home