US Marijuana Party

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wife Defends Husband Who Set Her On Fire

By Robert Blackford, Editor
Tuesday, October 4, 2005
Aledo Times Record
Monmouth Daily Review Atlas, IL

Tanya Jo Jones read a victim impact statement asking the court to be lenient with her husband. She stated that her husband has stayed with her despite several affairs on her part. "He chose to patch his broken heart," said Tanya Jones. "It matters very much that his children grow up with their father. I believe with everything in me that if he could give me something he would. He is not the animal the state has made him out to be. This past year without him has left an empty spot in my heart. My son needs his father. I need my husband. He's my world. My children and I only want my husband back."

"Bo" Jones also made a statement. "I'm sorry for everything that has happened. I have four children ... who need their father."

Jones asked the judge, "Give us another chance to be a happy family."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home