US Marijuana Party

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Why I Love the South

This showed up in my email and I absolutely howled.
These are some of the things that make me love the South so much.


Redneck Mailbox



The Religious Slant


Doghouse

I actually knew a couple that went through a divorce...or well permanent seperation, and the husband placed a large piece of that sawdust board stuff with a very expansive and extremely intimate analysis of exactly what he thought about it,on a post in his front yard. I hadn't thought about that in a while and now I can't quit laughing about it.

There are many such signs here.

Ahhh...A little southern ingenuity.

We don't repair our cars with the products we wish we had...we we repair our cars with the products we have.


Bathing suit competition.


More Southern Ingenuity. God I love it. If you can't duck it....


Fishing

??

Drumroll please.....................................................

And my most favorite picture of all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home